2019 Suzuki BURGMAN 200
Stock Image: Metallic Matte Black
Everything you thought you knew about smart commuting and exciting riding is about to change. Taking advantage of Suzuki's advanced technology, the compact Burgman 200 ABS* has everything you need and more. The liquid-cooled, fuel injected, SOHC engine is tuned for optimal performance at the low- and mid-range revs used most for commuting and exploring around town. Smooth is what you feel. Quiet is what you hear. And power and fuel efficiency are your rewards. Plush double-stitched seating and specially designed cutaway floorboards provide comfort second to none. The Burgman also features a huge storage compartment large enough for two full-face helmets. From its sleek Metallic Matte Black bodywork and aerodynamic windscreen to its smooth and powerful 200cc engine, the Burgman 200 ABS is the smart choice for scooters.
*Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.
- Fuel injected, 200cc, four-stroke engine with automatic transmission delivers strong performance and excellent fuel economy.
- Spacious, 41-liter, under-seat storage lets you carry a briefcase, a gym bag, or an extra helmet for a friend.
- The lightweight chassis with finely tuned suspension makes for easy maneuverability in traffic and delivers plush comfort.
- Front and rear disc brakes with an Anti-lock Brake System* (ABS) provide controlled stopping power.
- New Metallic Matte Black color combined with sculpted dual tail lights defines Suzuki's distinctive craftsmanship.
- Strong 200cc, four-stroke, single cylinder, fuel injected, SOHC, four-valve engine develops seamless power across a wide rpm range.
- The Suzuki fuel injection system with O2 feedback plus catalyzer-equipped exhaust boosts fuel efficiency and minimizes emissions.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system ensures proper engine idle speed at all times.
- An efficient radiator and thermostatically controlled cooling fan helps keep the liquid-cooled engine at the proper temperature even in stop-and-go traffic.
- Fully automatic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) is designed for easy operation for commuting or pleasure riding.
- Clean and quiet V-belt and gearbox directly drive the rear wheel without the need for chains or other devices.
- Eco Drive indicator educates you on the best way to ride your Burgman for maximum fuel economy.• The Eco Drive indicator does not automatically improve fuel economy but may help riders refine their riding efficiency and improve fuel consumption. Fuel consumption may vary depending on conditions such as the frequency of starts from stop, distance driven, rate of acceleration (throttle use), chosen speed, and maintenance.
- Dash-mounted maintenance alert reminds you when it's time for service.
- A lightweight chassis with finely tuned suspension makes the Burgman 200 ABS easy to maneuver in city traffic and ensures plush riding comfort.
- The telescopic oil-damped forks in the front and swingarm-style rear suspension make the Burgman 200 ABS' ride sporty and smooth.
- The 13-inch front wheel and 12-inch rear wheel both wear tubeless tires for reliable control.
- The 240mm front disc with two-piston caliper and 240mm rear disc with single piston caliper provide efficient braking performance.
- The standard Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)* monitors wheel speed 50 times a second, and matches stopping power to available traction.
- Ergonomically designed and wind-tunnel-tested windscreen helps keep you comfortable by shielding you from wind, insects, and road debris. Vent duct located at bottom of windscreen reduces wind turbulence and increases comfort.
- Amply padded big two-person seat with lumbar support for the rider supplies comfort even on bumpy paved streets.
- Low, 28.9-inch seat height and cutaway footboards create an ergonomically comfortable riding position that is designed for an easy foot reach to the ground.
- Spacious under-seat storage can hold two full-face helmets or large cargo bags and extras. Convenient light automatically illuminates the luggage space.• Helmet sizes and shapes vary, so some helmets may not fit in the under-seat compartment.
- Front bodywork contains three covered storage compartments: a large center compartment with a convenient DC power outlet for charging electric devices on the fly, and two smaller compartments above it.
- The ignition switch is fitted with a magnetic security cover that opens only with correctly coded key.
- Clear and easy-to-read instruments include speedometer, temperature and fuel gauges, high beam and turn signal indicators, and a digital clock.
- Stylized Suzuki “S" 3-D emblems on the front leg shield and the upper meter panel denote the quality and sophistication of the brand.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Burgman owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- **Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.
- Engine: 200cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single cylinder, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 69.0 mm x 53.4 mm (2.717 in. x 2.102 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Fuel System: Suzuki fuel injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: Automatic continuous variable transmission (CVT)
- Clutch: Dry shoe, automatic, centrifugal type
- Final Drive: V-belt
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Swingarm type, single shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brake: Disc, single, ABS-equipped
- Rear Brake: Disc, single, ABS-equipped
- Tires Front: 110/90-13 M/C 55P, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 130/70-12 (62P), tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10.5 L (2.8 US gal.)
- Color: Metallic Matte Black No. 2
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Spark Plugs: NGK CR7EK or DENSO U22ETR
- Headlight: 12V 55W (H7) x 2
- Tail light: 12V 21/5W x 2
- Overall Length: 2055 mm (80.9 in.)
- Overall Width: 740 mm (29.1 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1465 mm (57.7 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm (5.1 in.)
- Seat Height: 735 mm (28.9 in.)
- Curb Weight: 163 kg (359 lb.) / 164 kg (362 lb.) CA model
- Warranty: 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Warranty: Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.717 in. x 2.102 in. (69.0 mm x 53.4 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Suzuki fuel injection
- Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Automatic continuous variable transmission (CVT)
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc, single, ABS-equipped
- Front Tire
- 110/90-13 M/C 55P, tubeless
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm type, single shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Brakes
- Disc, single, ABS-equipped
- Rear Tire
- 130/70-12 (62P), tubeless
- Curb Weight
- 359 lb. (163 kg)
- Seat Height
- 28.9 in. (735 mm)
- 57.7 in. (1465 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.8 US gal. (10.5 L)
- Metallic Matte Black No. 2
- 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty